Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mika!

Mika-SHOT-2_244
Photo via mikasounds
I don't ask for much in the way of music. I just want artists to produce great music consistently. Usually an artist I initially love disappoints me by their second or third album and I have to find some new infatuation to fill the musical void. This is not the case with Mika.


Let me preface this by saying that I love all kinds of music. I'm not partial to any particular genre. I vibe with everything. That said, not everyone will like Mika. Think Euro-pop. But three albums later, I'm still loving him. And that's something that I can't say for too many artists. 

I'm gonna need him to come to the U.S. like, yesterday. OR. This could be yet another reason (like I need one) to take that trip abroad. You can hear a few tracks here. And you can preview/buy Mika's latest album, The Origin of Lovehere.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I soooo love Mika! He's so quirky and his music is very catchy. My favorite song by him is "Lollipop". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jhan He's awesome. I have way too many favorites to count but "Lolliop" is definitely on the list! Thanks for reading:-D

    ReplyDelete