Monday, March 4, 2013

Let me explain...

I'm sure you've noticed I go through these bouts where I blog continuously and then stop for months at a time. There are a few reasons why this happens, but I think the gist of it is that blogging becomes a chore. It goes something like this:



I love my layout. Why don't I post more often? I'm going to post more often. I should post about...I have no idea what to write about. I need to write about something. It's been 3 days  weeks  months  a while since I've written something. I need to write about something. I don't feel like writing anything.

Not to mention, I'm a perfectionist. So when something doesn't look the way I want it to I get a little frustrated. And I can be utterly indecisive which is why posts disappear from time to time.

I created sàntomian because I wanted to have a place where I was forced to be honest with myself in the way that writing has always been for me. So I'm going to hold on to that moving forward. I won't force myself to write for content. I'll just wait for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment